At CES, we provide consulting services to architects, building owners, general contractors, and manufacturers for system design, analysis and project inspections for every type of system and every type of building.
We perform our services on newly designed projects, as well as remedial construction projects.
CES is also frequently called upon to provide emergency response, onsite consulting services to clients for the investigation of structural system failures and property damage caused by weather events, construction defects, and natural catastrophic events.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Custom System Design Assistance
- Project Phase Consulting Assistance
- Schematic Design
- Design Development
- Construction Documents
- Specification Writing
- Mock-Up Testing
- Construction Administration
- QAQC Inspections and Field Testing
- Building code and ADA code interpretation
- Forensic services and expert witness testimony
- Main-frame structural evaluations
- Building envelope structural and roofing & waterproofing evaluation
- Specialty structures, including handrail, guardrail and structural glass floor systems
- Third party peer review
- Remedial construction design
- Property condition assessments